15 Jul 2013

A Very Special Delivery

Hiya
Hope you are all ok :D
We have a very special challenge this week over at MDUC for our very own Camilla. 
Camilla doesnt know about this so it will be a lovely surprise for her too..:D
 
Camilla's baby boy is due any day now just like our own Princess Kate, so we are all quite excited for another MDUC baby :D
 

I think I only have one baby boy Magnolia stamp and wanted to come up with something different..
So as soon as I saw this new Edwin from the Sea Breeze Collection I knew he would fit perfectly in the bath.



I painted him with Distress Reinkers


Papers are Pion
Dies are Doo-Hickey flags and Tildas tag
Also from the Ribbon Girls  I used 100mm Camilla Ivory Flat Lace, Vintage Blue Fluted Edge Sheer Ribbon, Cheesecloth and Astrid Cream Tulip Lace
 
Thankyou for looking and I hope you come along and join in too
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Een schitterende kaart Debbie
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! This Edwin indeed fits perfectly in the bathtub... it looks like one stamp. :-))
    hugs, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card
    love the image
    and scene
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete