24 Jun 2013

Sepia Time at MDUC

 Hiya
Its the Design team choice over at MDUC this week and to start with its my choice !! YAyy :D
and I chose Sepia
and the girls have rocked it over there as always.
I started with the no lines technique, but now its finished you cant tell because I always end up shading the lines back in!!ha ha
I then embossed with clear ultra thick and cracked a little to age.
I used Tilda With Cross Necklace (but left out the cross)
The wooden heart I painted with Gesso and added a few of my favourite shabby elements.
The shabbied frame is from the Ribbon Girls along with the lace and Seam Binding.
I have a little tutorial on how I Shabby Debbie dooo'd! this HERE
 
Also don't forget my GIVEAWAY on my main blog before you go or click
Thankyou so much for visiting me
Hugs
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You really know what you are doing, I admire your work and this sephia is gorgeous-hope you like mine first attend too
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable, Debbie!

    Wish you a lovely summer!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete