2 Jun 2013

Mini Tilda With Prince froggy

 
Hiya
Another Challenge over at MDUC has just begun and this week its
 
Bling It Baby !

Once again I was running very late and just made it in time for the Challenge.
 
 
I was in such a rush  my only option was to use a Mini World Tilda. These are so very useful when you don't have much time,
My gift bag is also very small. Perfect to fit in a Pandora Charm box Ladies :D..Ive never seen gift bags as small as these before. I got these from Hobbycraft.
 

Ives used Mini Tilda With Prince Froggy from Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.
 
 
Hope you join in this week at MDUCand cant wait to see what you do :D
Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een beeldschoon tasje heb je gemaakt en zo mooi bewerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    your bag is magic! Amazing color combination and accessories.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete