21 Jun 2013

Delightful Tilda

♥ Happy Friday ♥
I hope you are all good.
Today to share is a card I have made using two of Magnolia newest stamps from their latest Collection. Ive used Delightful Tilda and Royal Rippling Fountain
 Ive masked both together and painted with DI's
I'm just loving the new DooHickeys. Here Ive used the Butterfly and also a smaller version using Shrink Plastic.

The rippling water I have Frantaged with Aqua, Glass Mica Glitter and Crushed ice

Other DooHickeys are Tabs and Coffee Boxed Lace and the absolutely gorgeous Magnolia Paper
Vintage Blue ink Roses♥
 
♥♥♥♥
 
Before I go I have a little GIVEAWAY on my main blog HERE
 Bye for now and thanks for looking
Hugs
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Schitterende kaart Debbie en zo mooi bewerkt en prachtige kleurtinten gebruikt
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete