8 May 2013

Princess Pea Tilda

 Morning Everyone  ♥
I hope you are all enjoying your week so far.
 
 
 
 
I made my project a couple of weeks ago for my ♥ Mum's ♥ 70th Birthday (though she looks more like 60!)
My Mum and Dad live on the canal side, so always have Ducks and Swans nesting in their garden. Its so beautiful and my Mum has much love for them.
So when Sandra showed me the Swan template, I knew it would be perfect
 for her. You must go over and check out Sandra's Template shop, she has lots of amazing templates. The Swan template you will find HERE...Thankyou Sandra ♥
I did manage to sneak in a tiny button for the eye :D

 Riding the Swan is Princess Pea Tilda from the Once Upon a Time Collection 2013
Ive used 2 DooHickeys Flags and the new Flags from the new collection.
 All embellishments are from the Ribbon Girls shop. I have used Hip rose Buds Pink, Open Roses Pink, Ivory Tulle, 3mm Irridescent Ivory Bead String, 12mm White lave and Pearl Trim, 25mm Fuchsia Sheer Ribbon, Beaded Sprig White and 3 Stems irridescent hearts
 
Thankyou so much for taking time to visit me.
 
I shall be back soon with my MDUC card which I am VERY late for.
Bye for now peeps
♥♥♥
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Wow its beautifull

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super kaart Debbie zo mooi
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi OMG what a super project ..I loooove this Tilda she is so so cute ...and the swan is such a beautiful idea ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning Debbie. Your Tilda is beautifully colored as usual and the design is one of a kind. Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete