22 May 2013

New Tilda With Veil.x

Hello There:D
♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you are all well
Today to share is a card Ive made with a new Tilda from the upcoming collection. (I think)!!!;D


Before I stamped her I thought she had wings, but then I realised its a veil!!
 

 
Well she must be from the next collection.....and I dont know what her name is,,but Im sure she will be something like Tilda in Veil with Dove ?? So very cute too
.♥ ♥ ♥Thankyou Magnolia.♥ ♥ ♥

Ive coloured her with DI's
Lots of Airdry clay Elements
 

Papers are Pion
The beautiful Blue flower is from the Ribbon Girls, also is the Lace and Charm

 
Before I go I must show you this!!
OOooo that means its out soon :D
Big Hugs


12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is so cute I can't wait to see the whole collection. And a beautifull card of course

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    this image is fantastic-love it so much,
    gorgeous card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I just can't wait to see all the new stamps! This one is a beauty and you my sweet friend have again made a masterpiece ♥ Full og details, full of gorgeous things and your colouring is out of this world!
    Love this card Debbie ♥
    have a wonderful evening sweetie
    hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,

    OOOH what a cute stamp of Tilda with her Veil? I'm excited how the other stamps look like. I love all the details you've used on the card.

    The new Magnolia Ink looks great.

    lots of Hugs Ju@nita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, this is so beautiful. The veil does look like wings now you mentioned it. I must say Tilda is getting prettier each collection and your coloring and designs make her look adorable.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this wonderful card Debbie! I can't wait to buy the new stamps here in Germany!!!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.. she is Beautiful.. but I would cut of the vail straight away.. Because I think she is Stunning!!.. Love your coloring. and FAB design of the card.. Beautiful Flower creation.. and FAB put together! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, i love this image,

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Tilda looks amazing!! Gorgeous embellishments and shapes, stunning colors. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just ordered some of the new Special Moments Collection stamps, can't wait to get them. This card is so beautiful, now I am sorry I didn't order her, next time.
    Stunning coloring and over the top embellishments and dies....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete