11 Apr 2013

Tilda With Love Cake

Hi There
 Its nearly the weekend peeps!!! whoo hooo
Hopefully that will mean a little crafting as I havent had the chance this week yet.
Here's a card I made at the weekend.
 
For my card Ive used Rose Pink Velvet lace, Pearl and Crystal Branch, Daisy Cream RGirl, Cheesecloth, Jacqueline Ivory fine vintage style lace, Cordelia vintage style cluny lace, Pearl Ivory Flat Backs, Crysanth Kort & Godt Flowers, Rolled Paper Pink Roses and Hip Rose Buds Pink

Ive used Tilda With Love Cake from the With Love Collection 2013 and painted her with Distress Reinkers
Papers are Maja from the new Spring collection

Once again I used Frantage and fragments around the edges but this time used Ivory.
 
Thankyou so much for visiting me your comments make my day
Bye for now
Hugs
 

6 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaart debbie. zo mooi
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful card.
    I'm a big fan of your cards.
    Hugs Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card sweetie. And i hope Tilda will give me som cake some day to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Debbie. So lovely.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete