22 Apr 2013

Sweet Pea Tilda

 
Hiya I hope you are all OK :D ♥ 
 
It's Re-Cylcle time at MDUC this week.
 
 
For my Recycling I used a Recycled Paper Bag and Cola Cans...or in this particular case it was a Jack Daniels and Coke Can .... You can find my earlier Tutorial from a few years ago....HERE
 
 
 
I then coloured them using Alcohol Inks( Yes more alcohol!!!). I tried to colour the feathers as close to Peacock colours as I could.
 I was actually surprised how well the Doohickeys cut through the metal.
For the Butterflies I used Spellbinders

 
Tilda was Sweet Pea Tilda

Papers were also Magnolia
Turquoise Rose Ornament....so LOVING these,,,,also from the new Collection.
 
Also pop over to see who the new DT are at MDUC....you WONT be disappointed Im sure :D
We couldnt just have two!!! When we saw who had entered......We had to have 4!!!!!
Well done ladies
 
Byeeee from me for now
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Wat heb je dat tasje prachtig bewerkt. super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutley stunning Debbie! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful bag.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete