30 Apr 2013

Fit For A Princess

 Hiya Everyone :D
Its a lovely bright day here today in the UK. Lets hope it stays a while hey!!
 
Today to share is a card I made with some of the new Magnolia 'Once Upon A Time Collection' for a special little lady.
I really enjoyed making up this little scene as Princess and the Pea was one of my favourite books when I was younger.
Here she is in her 4 poster bed with lush curtains all around.

All Watercoloured with Distress Inks
Papers are all Magnolia

 
Flowers are all a mixture from my stash. The beautiful Orange Roses and Green flowers were sent to me from my sweet friend Camilla
 

Dies used were DooHickeys Feathers, Vintage Box Lacing Coffee and Tilda's Tag

 
Bye from me for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow I love the masking an you coloring is so beautifull

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, as all your cards!

    Hugs.
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! ❤
    Oh wow!! This is breathtakingly beautiful sweetie! I love the beyond amazing scenery you created and the flowers are lush :) Awesome details and my need for those feather dies doesn't go away...maybe I need to buy them ;) lol!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this card is so busy, so much to look at. great colouring.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing Debbie!

    Hugs,
    ♥Diana♥

    ReplyDelete