4 Mar 2013

Tilda Watering...Little Easter Collection 2013

FOR MY CANDY CHALLENGE CLICK HERE
Hiya and Happy Monday
I hope you are all having a good one so far.
Today to share is a card using another of the new Little Easter Collection  2013 Tilda Watering  and the Stonepath from the Butterfly dreams Collection

As always Ive painted with Distress Inks. The flowers of the stonepath ive used Frantage. They were the perfect flowers for this.
 The Roses I made myself. Just love doing these.
Dies I used were Go Kreate for the shape of the card
Magnolia Twisted Swirl and Tilda's Tag
Dragonfly is Memory Box
Papers are Pion Alma's Sewing Room.
 
 
Cheesecloth, Button Twine, Cream Chrysanth Kort & Godt flowers, Blue Fluted edge ribbon, Jacqueline Ivory Vintage Style Lace, White Ruffle Edge Sheer Ribbon, White Beaded Sprig and Park Bench Charm is all from the fabulous Ribbon Girl shop.
 
Thankyou so much for looking and dont forget to enter my challenge Candy before you go
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love love love it,
    gorgeous card,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE your cards so much my dear ! and I dreaming to receive one of your card as I wonder how your card actually look like because they are so so beautiful and lots of layering and embelishments:-)) You are so talented and creative !!
    hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schitterende kaart Debbie
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's allways a joy to visit your blog. Just love your style of cardmaking. So beautiful and this one is no exeption. Just totally gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete