15 Mar 2013

Mini World Magnolia

Hi There
Yay!! the weekend is almost amoung us, but mine started last night and holiday here I come :D
  

Ive used a Mini World Magnolia which I bought when I went to Sweden back in October.
So cute Tilda in Eggshell, which I have put inside one of my Airdry Clay frames. The Tutorial for this is HERE. The Butterfly and Fern is also Airdry clay.
 
Papers are Pion Alma's Sewing room

Ive used NEW DooHickeys Feathers and Peonies. Loving these :D


All Ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girls
 
Have a great weekend
Hugs
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini scene-love all the details around.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love the little frame and your gorgeous Pion paper, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een beeldschone kaart en zo mooi bewerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...! I love how you frame her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete