20 Mar 2013

Hang In There

 Hi There
Hope you are all ok in blogland.
Today to share is a card I made using a Tilda from the last clubkit, which I just never got round to inking. Then I remembered the swing. Didnt we all do this?..... I know I did......
 
 
Ive painted Tilda With Heart Socks with Distress Re-Inkers

 Doo Hickeys are Tilda's Ticket and Rose Leaf and a Spellbinders Butterfly
And an Airdry Clay Frame from Martha Stewart Heirloom Kit.

Before you go dont forget my on going Challenge HERE
 
Bye for now
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Amazing work again,
    so lovely,
    I can't stop look at her-gorgeous,
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card Debbie!!!! It's so nice the combination of this 2 stamps!!!! You give me so much inspiration! Thanks!!!
    Hugs
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeus, Debbie!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige kaart Debbie
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete