24 Mar 2013

Ballerina Bunny Tilda

Hello :D
I hope you are well.
Today is a new challenge at MDUC and you guessed it 'Easter Greetings'.

Ive used Ballerina Bunny Tilda and the Easter Backgound from an older Collection painted with Distress Re-Inkers

Do you like the ferns?? Yeah you guessed again Airdry Clay moulds. Im so hooked on these at the moment. I mixed a light green and painted white.

I also squeezed a little Frantage in there too.
 Honestly once you start you will be frantaging everything in sight! Ive also Frantaged the flowers behind Tilda.

Dies used are Tilda's Tag
Papers are a mixture of Magnolia and Pion
 
Ok thats it from me for now
 
and dont forget you can find my challenge HERE
 
Hugs
 

8 comments:

  1. Debbie what to write...
    GORGEOUS!!!
    I LOVE IT
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie what to write...
    GORGEOUS!!!
    I LOVE IT
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een beeldschone kaart zo mooi en prachtig bewerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh Debbie it's scrumptious I loose this!
    Can't wait to see you use the new magnolia dies :-) I decide after I see you using them what I will buy lol.
    You are sooo good in things like that!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie I hope my first comment came through, iam on the iPad :-)

    You newest card is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is soooo purty Debbie! Love everything about it... Ooo I didn't know you were doing your own challenge - Exciting... off to have a lookie :) Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie - thanks for getting back in touch via e-mail about the Martha Stewart moulds btw, I'm gonna check them out! Actually it was my little ens' birthday on Wed (she was 1!) and someone bought her one of those kits to use the same technique to create a clay hand or foot print. But the problem is Lola is such an active baby & I just don't think I'll be able to hold her hand still enough for the 2 mins it says necessary to make the mould, so I'm gonna have a play with them with my craft stuff instead! Love this card & really clever how you've done the scene with 1 bunny off center and another one leaping away - love it!
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete