18 Feb 2013

Tilda With Big Ice Cream and Doo bee Pops

Hiya
Today to share is a Magnolia DT card Ive made using the new Doo Bee Pops Papers!
 
I really dont know how I am going to post this to Sweden without it being ruined!!! But I will find a way :D

Once I attached together (with a shed load of glue!!) I sprinkled with Stampendous Frantage Mica flakes and added white paint.
The stamp I used I think is also by Stampendous.
 

 The Doo Bee Pops are a honeycomb paper and are available in all sorts of colours.
Ive painted Tilda with Distress inks.
DooHickey Flag and Fairytale Tag.
Papers are Maja
 
Ok now to find a box :?
Thankyou so much for looking
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart Debbie
    , heel leuk gedaan dat ijs
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation und great use of the Bee Pops!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and smart label.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat schitterend gemaakt Debbie.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, I love that cupcake, such a clever idea, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! The cupcake is fabulous and Tilda amazing!!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete