24 Feb 2013

Magnolia Mini World Beautiful Tilda

 Morning!!!!
This week we want to see Pink and Lime on your cards:D 
Talking about this week ....Where has it gone???? I cant believe I havent blogged all week. But I think you know by now what I'm doing when Im MIA!!! :D 
 As some of the group weren't too keen on this colour combo , I was really pleased how mine turned out. I used one of the Mini world Magnolia Beautiful Tilda and painted with DI's.I bought quite a few mini's when I visited Sweden last October.
She fit perfectly into one of my Air Dry clay frames I made earlier.
Apart from the Lime flower the others I made into rolled roses.

Papers are a mixture of Prima and Magnolia.
Thanks so much for looking
hugs

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! It's a perfectly gorgeous fairy tale dream scene!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely georgeous!! I love the way you use different layers!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete