6 Feb 2013

Magnolia Doo Bee Pops

Hiya
Im just popping in quickly to tell you about Doo Bee Pops!
Last week the Magnolia DT were sent a few of the sheets each below called Doo Bee Pops. I think we were all curious into what they were, I think we were all googling them to find out more!!!hee hee
 
Anyway this is what arrived below and they are like a honeycomb paper.
 
Ive just had a play with mine and made a few things butterflies etc and this is what i came up with along with a bit of Frantage too.
As I have to use a heatgun for Frantage I thought the paper may burn, but no it worked perfectly, so I edged the heart with aged white EP

I'll be back soon with the card.(Its an ongoing process)
 
See ya
Love
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! This looks just super, must try it at once- thanks for the tip ;).
    BIG HUGGS Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I got some don't you just love the name too and have not had a chance to play with it yet ! Adore what you have done with it so clever ;0)

    ReplyDelete