4 Feb 2013

Bonnie Tilda Frantage Style

 Hiya 
Hope your comfy!.... Ive got a little carried away with my pics today.

 Ive finally succumbed to 'Frantage'
When I first started with card making one of the first tools I bought was a heat gun and well I just embossed everything gold insight. Hubby said I had the 'Midas Touch!' ha ha.... back then, as I always had to emboss the edges of ALL my cards
 Frantage is by Stampendous whom Im sure you've heard of already and Ive been lucky to do a few workshops with 'Fran' when she has visited the UK.
At Christmas I received a couple of the Frantage products and its only now Ive dug out my heat gun again to play, although I did use the Mica flakes in shaker cards at Christmas too.

This is what I made using Bonny Tilda. I wanted to create an aged Shabby chic look with lots of texture.
As always I painted with Distress Re-Inkers and then coated with Distress Rock Candy

I then edged with a mix of Frantage products plus some of my EB from my stash and I mixed in alot of white.

 Ive tried to capture the texture of the card,but its so hard!
 I also used Magnolia LOVE background
Doo-Hickeys are Cute Wings, So Wrapped Heart
Corner Die Joy Design Corner

byeeee for now
hugs

14 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldschone kaart, de kleuren zijn prachtig. Echt super
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbie! Love this frantage.
    Hugs
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Frantage stuff looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning Debbie! Love the look!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pieces of vintage Debbie dear, and adore the way you used the frantage beautiful finishing.

    Hugs, Yulis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! what a fabolous card! i'm i llove with this angel!!! and the way you've emebllished the card is amazing! very very rich, love it!!!

    have you seen??? finallly i left you the comment i promised you! ...but i haven't left it because i promised, but because i LOVE your card! (hope this make sense? orrible english!!!)

    alby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is fabulous, I love the look of the frantage, not sure I could do that but it looks tempting to try. Oh dear I feel a spend coming on :o)
    Have a great day.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW wow wooow this is amazing!!! I love the Shabby chic look!!! Tha frantage looks stunning!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wow this is just incredible adore this shabby effect and perfect for this stamp have not got a clue about frantage off to look it up so interesting ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! love the effect of the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you have done with the frontage products. x

    ReplyDelete