27 Jan 2013

Wings

Hiyaaaa
I hope you are all having a fab weekend!!
Well we were all snowed in again yesterday. We had a lovely morning digging out the rd with all the neighbours(well most)!!! Its great when the community comes together..But can you believe...Today it has all gone!!!!  
 
There's also a new challenge beginning at MDUC this week which is WINGS..
 
For a change I didnt make a card but a hanger using a Mini World Magnolia.
 
Ive used Mini Cupido from the SweetLove Collection 2012.
For the wings of my hanger I used Tim's Die Layered Angel Wings and painted with Crackle Accents.
Once painted I placed inside Tim's Ideaolgy Ornate Plates and fixed with UsArtQuest Gloss.
I then finished with a fabulous Charm 'Hollow Love Heart With Wings' Which I just had to order more of ;D......hee hee
 
 
 
 
Back tomorrow with another DT card
Hugs
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. So angelic or armor card, it depends from interpretation. Stunning,
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige Debbie, heel mooi gedaan
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    WOW! What a beautiful creation!
    I love your art.

    xxx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh Debbie,This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty design, love the broach, very artistic
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thank you for sharing Deb. Sue

    ReplyDelete