31 Jan 2013

Tilda With Little Pocket

 
 Good Morning everyone
Whoops! I very nearly forgot to post this little cutie. Ive had such a busy week, that today is the first day Ive turned my laptop on!
 
 
This card I made for a friend;P
Ive used a newish Tilda from the With Love Collection 'Tilda With Little pocket' and masked with an older stamp 'Fence' painted with Distress Re-Inkers

also
Daisy Flower, Pearl Brad, Blue Velvet Lace,Lace, Metal Buterfly, Cheesecloth, Baker's Twine and Pearl Trim.

Other items used ared DooHickey Tall Trees LOTV tag stamps and Go Kreate Dies
 
OhYes before I forget I keep being asked where I got the cute hanger from. Well it was from the Magnolia Shop whenI visited Sweden. I think they are by Prima but Im not sure. Maybe someone can help?? Thanks
 
Thankyou so much for looking.
 
Byeeeeeeee for now
Hugs
 

8 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart Debbie
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am waiting patiently for this stamp to arrive !She is such a cutie ! Love the blue tones ! The tags and flowers are just so so pretty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya my sweetest friend..
    you captured a little garden beautifully! it made someone love to jumped inside and play with Tilda.. and those flowers oh my.. they arranged perfectly.
    I bet that gorgeous hanger should be the first class on a wishlist.

    Love ya from hundred miles,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie! ❤
    Oh hun! This is just gorge, stunningly beautiful! Love your beautiful coloring of this cute Tilda and she looks absolutely amazing amongst that background too :)

    I think the hanger is from Melissa Frances :)
    Cuddles, Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooo happy to be your friend sweet Debbie!! <3 The card is amazing!! I love it so much! Thank you <3
    Big hugs, Camilla xx

    ReplyDelete