24 Jan 2013

Tilda With HeartSpots

 Hellooooo and Good Morning to you
We still have a lot of the white stuff here in the north of England, though it is forecast to disappear at the weekend. It does look beautiful though.
Anyway back to my card. Ive used Tilda With Heart Spots from the With Love Collection painted with DI Reinkers. For a change Ive used Spun Sugar for her dress. This is not a colour I often use, but I like how its turned out. 
Papers are Maja .... I  neeeeeeeed more :D
I also used Go Kreate Dies Flowers and the new
Other dies are DooHickey Heart Wings.
I also used the new Magnolia postcard stamps on there.

I hope you like my card.
Thankyou so much for taking time to visit me :D
 
Back Soon
 
Bye for now
Hugs
 

8 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldschone kaart Debbie
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my .. Debbie your card sooooo beautiful! every single details are done nicely!
    hope your winter this year will be the wonderful one.
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so inlove. Love it.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card...she is gorgeous with all her spots.
    Greets from Martine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Debbie, I love this little cutie and all the pretty details, oh dear another lovely die to add to my wishlist, I really like this heart banner, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and lovely. You can certainly turn Tilda come to life, she is such a sweetheart. Gorgeous coloring and design as usual.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Debbie, your design is amazing and I just love your colouring (the pink is very pretty) and all the stunning details. Hope you didn't get a load more snow yesterday, luckily it missed us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am in need of some inspiration so here I am !! Wow just love this shape !! The wings with the flower center is just too gorgeous ! Love her in the spun sugar one of my favorite distress inks ;0)

    ReplyDelete