15 Jan 2013

Tilda With Dot Bow

Brrrr!!!
Good Morning :D
Its certainly a cold and frosty one here in the UK today, but I do love it like this.
 


Today to share is a card using some of the New 'With Love' Collection. Ive used Tilda With Dot Bow. The 'I Love You' is from last years Sweet Crazy Love Collection. They work perfectly together.
Ive painted with Distress Re-Inkers


Papers Ive used are Black Romance also from the new Collection. Loving all the new papers.

Ive added Black bead Trim and Rose trim in burgandy. For the corner I used Prima Resin pieces 'Angels amoung us'

 

 
Also quickly beforeIgo there's still 6 days remaining on my CANDY!!
Click the Picture
 
 
Have a great day
Hugs
 
 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Deb the snow also falls in the netherlands brr its cold outside ...
    Love your card the red/black/white is love the black pearls and the little angel in the corner a very beautiful card Deb !!

    Hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww what a beauty Debbie, love these Stamps and The coloring is so very gorgeous Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card and what a fabulous stamp I love teh black ribbon you've used it really makes the rest of teh card pop Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Debbie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Debbie!

    I saw and read on FB about your little "wine" accident, but your card is GORGEOUS!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Debbie.
    I love all those delicious details and embellishments :)
    And Tilda looks so sweet as always and your colouring is fantastic, which makes Tilda looking even more beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I think the new stamp from the With Love Collection is very cute.
    I also really like the colors I used.
    Greetings,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete