13 Jan 2013

At-ish-ooOOOoo!!!

Hiya and a Happy Sunday Everyone
Yayyyy!!!! Ive missed MDUC so much over the Christmas period.
It's our first challenge of 2013 and WOW did we have a fab number of entries with our last challenge. You girlies who entered are all just amazing. I was certainly blown away. :) Thankyou for joining in with us once again. I love commenting on your posts because its the only time i seem to get around blogland these days. :)
 
Anyway back to the new challenge. We want to see flowers......

I used 'Sneezing Tilda 'from the new With Love Magnolia Collection. To me she looks like she doing 'He loves me , he loves me not'!!!...but I love her anyway, because I sneeze ALOT...I Love it!!!!hee hee....Yeah Im weird I know....Ah ahh...tish....oooooo!!!!!! ha ha ha

 

I took this picture in a different area of the kitchen and the lighting has turned out different, but it is more true to the real thing.
DooHickeys-Rose Petal and Tilda's tag
 
 
Thankyou so much for visiting me
Big Hugs until next time
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ilove yor card,..as always.
    Nice coulors.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie!

    I LOVE your sweet creation, it's again breathtaking. I always love to look at your gorgeous work!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW I love this! Wel I just love everything about it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete