10 Jan 2013

A Greeting of LoVe from Me xx

 Hi There :D
I hope you are all well.
I dont know about you but I'm loving this new collection 'With Love'
I adore Tilda's new long hair.


I decided to make a shaker card with some old irridescents hearts Ive had in my stash for ages.
Ive used Tilda Blowing Hearts from the New With Love Collection available from Sir Stampalot
DooHickeys are Angel Wings

Seam Binding, Lace and all other bits are from The Ribbon Girls


Papers are Maja
Ive painted with Distress inks

Dont forget my candy HERE still a while to go
Everyone welcome
Big Hugs from me
Love
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks,
    Gorgeous card.
    Hugs to you
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing Debbie!! Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new card from you sweet Debbie <3
    And i also love the new collecton from Magnolia, and the looong hair....
    Have the best my friend.
    Hugs Camilla <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree Debbie the new range is well magical especially loving the cherubs only just received mine so will be have a colouring session!!!

    This is just awesome the colours are so wonderful and love the hearts she is just a must have! Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous.. FAB FAB Coloring.. Beautiful shape of the shaker. .. :o) and Beautiful Embellished.. FANTASTIC WORK!!! I am so impressed! :o) And I love the color theeme! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card, Debbie - sooo cute! Love the colours and the new image!
    Lots of love from Austria
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style Debbie! This is so beautiful! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete