2 Dec 2012

Tilda With Dove

Evening All
There's a new challenge beginning at MDUC this week which is a sketch! Yay an easy one for you :D
 
Ive sort of done 2 challenges in this. Last week I lost my mojo a little and Camilla H set me a challenge to use Pion Papers,Tilda with Dove, Magnolia Die, Lace and Pearls and a shaker card. Also Camilla said to use a Go Kreate die...but Whoops I forgot that bit!! hee hee...But i have on tomorrows post :D
 

I used Spellbinders Bauble to create the Shaker and filled with mica pieces. Tilda with small Dove is painted with Distress Inks
 Dies used are Sizzix Pinecones, Angel Wings
DooHickey-Ferns

Merry Christmas Text is also from Magnolia.
Papers are Pion Design
 
 
thats it for from me for today. Back tomorrow.
Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful. I couldn't make something this stunning with my full mojo working. Thanks for sharing this truly inspirational work of art.
    Happy Crafting.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete