6 Dec 2012

Magnolia With Love Collection

 Good Morning
Today to share is a new stamp from the stampclub kit which we are all receiving at the moment and once again I ADORE them all.
Though I still have lots of the Christmas ones to ink up, I couldnt resist colouring one of these up.
 Although Im not sure what this Tilda is called yet she is from the up and coming 'With Love Collection'...Maybe 'So Wrapped Tilda'??? hee hee
Once again Ive painted with Distress Inks

Flower is made using DooHickey-Peony and Leaves
Paper -Magnolia
Go-Kreate Frilly #7
other flowers Kort & Godt

Hope you like it and I cant wait to see your lovely new cards with the new Clubkit
Bye for now
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. She is Stunning.. And your coloring just makes her even more stunning.. :o) Gorgeous Work... And Fantastic Details.. Amazing Decorations. And I just received my Go Kreate dies.. today.. so I am going to do like you do... :o) May I ask you.. Do you color with Distress Ink?.. What paper do you use.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Debbie. Can't wait to receive my package.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word I am just trying to get back into my crafting and blogging and my word what fabulous inspiration you have shared as always its just superb and makes me want everything! Just adore this newbie she is a must have and she sits so beautifully on the stunning design. Thanks for sharing Debbie and I hope you are keeping well! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply awesome,i love all your sweet drawings and your coloring are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gorgeous as always Deb !!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete