18 Dec 2012

Joyful Tilda

Good Morning :D
This time next week it will be Christmas Day!!! YAYYyyyy.....My children are 16 and 13 now, but we still get excited in the morning and all come downstairs together and shout, 'Santa's been!!!' hee hee
Its a lovely time all being together opening our presents.
I ve only 3 more shifts to do at work too, the last one on Saturday!!!Yayyyy...Then I can prepare and do the dreaded food shop!
 
Today to share is a Christmas tag or hanger using a Magnolia stamp 'Joyful Tilda' painted with Distress Inks.
I do adore this Tilda, but then I always say that!:D...They just get better and better.
Have you seen the new collection??? Oh My ....Gorgeous
Sir Stampalot have them on pre-order HERE...( Warning.Look whenalone.Get your plastic ready!!!hee hee)
 
The hanger I purchased when in Sweden from the Magnolia Store.
DooHickeys are Fern and Sizzix Snowflake.
The Crown Brooch is by Melissa Frances.
 
Ive sent this tag to a dear friend, but I hope she doesnt notice Ive taken the crown off!!!hee hee...I just couldnt part with it. But I have put an equally nice charm in its place.:D


 
 
Thanks so much for visiting me and for your sweet encouraging comments
bye for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    gorgeous card.
    Love it.
    Hugs Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB FAB Coloring.. Gorgeous Decorations.. Fantastic Details. .and the glitter is Stunning.. Every little Detail is Fantastic!. :o8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing Debbie and I love your beautiful colouring and design! I'm not surprised about the crown, it's so pretty. Good stuff that you finish on Saturday, then the real work begins with the shop :D. Love Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh omgosh ooooh wow!!! Tthis is just dreamy gorgeousness all in one creation! I love it!! your colouring is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete