20 Dec 2012

A Magnolia Christmas Bauble

Hello
Today to share is a Christmas Bauble I made using two Magnolia Images. Ive had this bauble a while now, but as usual I forgot all about it.
It is quite large with a radius of about 7 inches, so it was fun to make a scene inside, but quite difficult to photograph. So beware there's lots of pictures from different angles.

This is it hung on my tree.


This is the back.
Here I used DooHickey Tree and Sizzix Reindeer flight and Magnolia Merry Christmas Text.
The snow I found at a garden center. It came in a test tube and you just add water and it grows. Its great as it gives the true effect of snow without melting.
Magnolia Stamps are Swedish Church Background and Reindeer Tilda from this years Christmas Collection

***

I decorated the top with 2 giant rusty bells which I painted white

 
***

 
 
Please call back because on Christmas Eve 24th Dec I will be opening window 24 of the Magnolia Calender here. A prize will be up for grabs from Magnolia Sweden themselves and all you have to do to be in for a chance of winning is leave a comment on my post. (Ive still to finish it!!!)
Thanks so much for visiting me
Hugs
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Simply S T U N N I N G. Wishing you a very Crafty Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie!! ❤
    This is soooo beautiful! Love it that you shared so many pics ;) Stunning coloring and I'd like to know where to buy baubles this big?? ;) I NEED one for next year ;) lol!
    Amazing - as always hun!

    Biggest of hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... I love your idea! but just wonder how you inserted the image in the bauble? your coloring is divine, and love the giant bells on top. FABULOUS! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That again is wonderful! Your work is very precise.
    Merry Christmas!
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWW, LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    Big hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just magical Debbie, so beautifully designed and detailed, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous. Love THE idea of making this als a gift for domeinen special. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi OMG this is the most gorgeous bauble ! I love how you have created the 3D scene inside ! Love the bells and blue tones :D It's nearly Christmas so excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so cute ! I love this reindeer ;)

    ReplyDelete