5 Nov 2012

Tilda With Little Rudolph

Hiya Everyone
I hope you all have had an amazing weekend.
What a beautiful cold and frosty morning we have had here in the UK today. I love those early morning walks when everything is frosty and the ground crunches when you walk on it.
 
Today to share is a card I have made using another of the new Magnolia stamps.
 
Ive used a gorgeous new Magnolia stamp 'Tilda With Little Rudolph' and awhhhh doesnt Rudolph look so sad?
Ive painted with DI's

 
Papers are Magnolia
Other Dies are
Tims Reindeer Flight from Sir Stampalot and Dee's Distinctively Dies
Thanks somuch for visiting me
 
Big Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Love it, love the colours, love everything!!

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, another fabulous, wonderful creation!!! You truly are a very gifted artist and I thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!!! Your coloring is absolutely awesome!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Debbi,

    this is simply stunning! I LOVE IT!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is phenomenal! The coloring is gorgeous and your details are beyond awesome!
    I love it all!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankx for your lovely comments on my blog do you see who is my inspiration YES You !!!!!!!

    thankxxxx Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had commented on this one, it's so beautiful.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete