10 Nov 2012

Tilda With Holy Baby

 
Good Morning Everyone :D
 
Did you know there was a new Magnolia Challenge Blog?? Well it was new last week and this week I have been asked to be GDT!!!Yayyyy and of course I said Yes
Click the link below to take you there..They have a fabulous design team.
This weeks Challenge is Pearls and Lace
 
 
 Back to my card. I managed a quick sneaky  play last week with the new Nativity stamps while I was locked away working hard on the INK. Well who could resist them. Im itching to do a Nativity scene, but that is ongoing :D
For my card I used 'Tilda With Holy Baby' and 'Holy House' both from the Nativity Collection

 Dies used are Doo-Hickey Pointsettia
Sizzix Holly Leaves and Pinecone
Go Kreate
I used Distress Inks for watercolouring.
 
The red berries are also from Magnolia
 
Thankyou so much for popping by
Big Hugs
 

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Debbie! I love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another superb card Debbie, I just love looking at your cards.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Silent night, holy night,...
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb

    Love your new card Tilda with holy baby what a beauty love the details att this one the flower and the bells and the pearls !

    all so beautiful thankxx for your inspiration !
    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Debbie!
    ...i'm the first?! anyway, your card is stunning! i also got that stamp but i really can't do anything as good as your colroing is!
    love the dies you've used and theflowers and metal corner are beutiful embellishments!
    you're really really talented!

    hugs, ALby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Debbie!
    I really love it!

    xxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete