26 Nov 2012

Tilda Captures Stars

 
 
Hi There
Where has this week gone??
I cant believe I havent been in blogland for over a week now.
Ive actually had a great week. Both me and my hubby have had a week off and weve been DIY-ing, Christmas Shopping, Cinema(twice) and lots of dog walking, its really been a lovely break from everything. So much so my Mojo has disappeared. This card has been on my desk all week waiting to be finished and today Ive managed it!! That is after a trip to a local craft store to see if there was anything that got my inspiration kicking in again!!

For my card I have Watercoloured Magnolia-Tilda Captures Stars using Distress Inks

This is what I found in my craftshop. Some MINI Bobbins. Arent they cool. My trip worked I think and I didnt spend much either.!!!hee hee
Dies used are Go Kreate for the shape of the card
Doo-Hickeys Angel Wings and Star Tag
Papers Maja Design Its Christmas Time
Thankyou so much for your visit :D
Have a great week
Bye for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    gorgeous card-love the details
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So beautifull !
    Hugs angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Debbie.. glad to see you back here with your outstanding creation!
    so nice to read you lovely week with your hubby, hope your day full with happiness always as well as you will get your mojo back :)

    Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning, I love it. And I love the Unique products you use, they are so beautiful.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete