21 Nov 2012

Holy Tilda With Violin

 Hiya :D
Well I did it again. I nearly forgot to post here.
 My hubby and I have a weeks Holiday this week and we have been DIYing in my craft room and other parts of the house. So Ive had no crafting time OR been on my laptop AT ALL.
My room is now very tidy and more roomy...but I cant find anything!!!ARghhhhhh
 
Ok back to my post.
Its all about Books over at MDUC this week..
Ive made one of the Corner page bookmarks Ive been wanting to make for a long time. So easy to do to.
 When choosing which stamp to use I remembered a book I had of Bedtime Lullabies when I was younger. Holy Tilda with Violin was just perfect.
I also used NEW Doo-Hickey 'Cute wings' which I received as a lovely surprise this week from my dear sweet friend Camilla from Sweden and I just LOVE them..Thankyou so much xxx :D 

Papers are Maja.
Other Die used was Doo-Hickey-Pointsettia
 
Go over to see what the reat of the MDUC girls did. They just AMAZE me every week.
 
 xxx
 
Bye for now
Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is stunning. How lovely Tilda.
    I love it.
    Tamara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.... FAB FAB Coloring.. Looks Amazing.. Gorgeous Colors too.. And I love the way you have put everything together.. Beautiful... Lucky you to receive such gift from a friend.. I did not see the use of these wings at first.. But now I really see how to use them... Beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Absolutely breathtaking! I love your colouring. How do you colour around your image to get the colour faded out so you don`t get the hard lines? It looks so much better than just an all white background. Beautifully done! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning creation Debbie, I would love to visit your craft room I'm sure you have some elves hidden in there some where , your work is just magical
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete