27 Oct 2012

Tilda With Broom

Hi There
I hope you are all having a great week and looking forward to the weekend.
Today to share is a card I have made from all the inspiration Ive got this week from my walks with my little pooch!.  I do love this time of year and all the vibrant colours around.
I dont know about you but I have leaves everywhere at home and for some reason  I seem to collect them all in my garden!!
For my card I have used Tilda With Broom from the Autumn Leaves Collection and painted with DI's.

I have also used Magnolia 'Tilda's Wall' 'African Sun'!(A moon in my case!!):)
Doo-Hickey-Old Oak Tree and Tilda's Tag

It's only a few days now until Halloween. My son turns 16 on Monday and Im really hoping he realises he is too old to go Halloweening this year. I mean a 6ft 4'' young man dressed as Dracula on your doorstep is just a little bit intimidating dont you think???As lovely as he is!!!....Sometimes!!ha ha

 
byeeee for now
Hugs

 



4 comments:

  1. The image looks so fantastic, love the feel to it.
    Great colors and it just looks like fall and so natural! Love the little mushroom. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Debbie. I love the Autumh feel to it! I hope you can keep cosy today! Brrrrr it is cold! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING!!! Love all the images you used and the die cuts are perfect for your card. Never too old to trick or treat. Your son probably looks fabulous as a Dracula. Would you post a pic of him as the Dracula in your blog?
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Debbie.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete