21 Oct 2012

Tilda With A Big Bouquet

Hi There
Its Song Inspiration time at MDUC this week.
Why is it when Im painting my images, songs immediately come into my head and this week when I have to think of one I cant!!!!
Last week when I was painting Santa Lucia Tilda I was humming 'Light up Light up' by Leona Lewis!!! (Run)....typical!!ha ha

So I remembered I had the Wham 'Last Christmas' stamp from Magnolia to fall back on! One of my favourite Christmas songs too being one of  Whams biggest fans.!
 
I used one of the new Magnolias  'Tilda With A Big Bouquet' and I'm surprised I havent seen her yet around blogland because I thought she would be so popular. I think she's gorgeous.
 
I also used my Pinecones die and Trees.
Doo-Hickey Tag is Tilda's tag

Thanks so much for looking
Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Hej Debbie!

    AMAZING creation!!!
    WHAM!.... oh YES I was also a BIG fan of them!

    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Debbie, I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debbie! You really turn a stamp and a card into a piece of art! I love how you've added the pinecones and branches, and even sprinkled with snow. Brings such texture and depth! Beauty!

    ReplyDelete