14 Oct 2012

Sunday at Magnolia Day

Hiya
Well here's the last of my pictures from the Magnolia weekend. I really cant believe its a week ago now:(
This is the card we were doing on the Sunday. It was a tad more difficult than the Saturday Workshop and we ran over a little on our 2 hours!!!!Whoops...... so sorry girls if I was rushing you !!!hee hee
 
Theses were the girls who came to the first workshop.Susanne, Lisa, and Marijke came back for more and we were also joined by Mia and Maria and they were all brilliant.

And this is what they did! WOW  Fantastic. Which is mine???
A couple more pictures of the shop

and all the yummy stamps
and
then home I went :(

 
This picture above is a picture I took on my phone on the following Monday morning when I got home. I go here to walk my dog 4/5 times a week and is only 10 minutes from where I live. The Abbey in the background is also where we were married and I just love it here. A four mile walk in a morning is a great way to clear my head and was perfect after an amazing weekend :)
 
Thankyou so much for looking and to all the amazing ladies for their support on my first ever workshops and of course Camilla, Chris, Lillemore, Alberto and his Mama, Monique and Angela for a great time and MOST of all Magnolia for asking me. It was an amazing weekend I will never forget.
Bye for now
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photos Debbie- so great to see! And the photos from home looks just beatiful! It would a dream come tru to go there one day!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debbie this is gorgeous, thank you for share the photo's it's so nice you had a lovely weekend, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!

    Time flies.......
    I can´t even believe it was a week ago!!!
    It was so nice to be one of your "students"!!!
    Love your Monday morning picture!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie!

    Love your pictures, and WOW, the surroundings at home are beautiful too. Thank you for being my friend! It was an unforgettable weekend.

    Big hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie!

    This is really stunning! Your colouring is amazing. I love it!
    Hugs, Barbara gr

    ReplyDelete