12 Oct 2012

Special Tilda

Hi There
Today to share is a little gift we were given by our lovely DT member Monique and Angela.
It is a 'Special Stamp' and is only available at Doe@Ding in Holland.
I dont know her name but she is beautiful.
Thankyou so much for the lovely gift, she has come to a very good home.:D


Ive painted her with Distress Inks.
Monique and Angela also kindly gave me some of the very fine laser die cuts from Unique to play with. WOW I loved those. Monique uses them alot on her cards and I can see why she like them.
Dies are Go Kreate and paper is Magnolia.
 
Back tomorrow with Sundays Workshop
Hugs
 
 

8 comments:

  1. It really looks amazing Debbie! This Tilda is so cute and I hope to get time this weekend to play with her. The lacercuts are really nice aswell, I like them a lot!
    HUgs to you!/Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgoeus... Fantastic Colors and Coloring.. The stamp is Wonderful.. I just tried to order it.. But with no luck.. :o(.. They don´t ship to Norway.. And I have to just look at your Gorgeous Creation.. Love the laser cut and FAB FAB decorations.. I love it!!! :o) Have a Great Weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debby,

    Give you a stamp and immediately you conjure a fairy tale.
    Have a nice weekend, with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Th stamp is beautiful but the card you make with here is so mutch more than beautiful !!!!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Debbie.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and perfect coloration.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card so special!! I love it. All your cards are so special. I'm a big fan.
    It was great to meet you and I had a wonderfull time in Sweden with Debby, Alby and you. I never forget it and I hope and love to meet you again.
    Hugs
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty, how gorgeous is this Tilda? I can't get over how in awe I am at your breathtaking style. Although then I start getting annoyed at myself that my cards really arn't up to scratch! ha ha. Oh well, we will live to craft another day ;)
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete