11 Oct 2012

Saturday at Magnolia

Hi There
Well Im back with pics from my first EVER workshop in my life!!
Its not something I will make a habit of, but being in Sweden was a bonus and I had the most loveliest of ladies on my first workshop.
This was a picture before we began. Me on the left, Angela, Monique, Camilla,  Alberto,Lillemor and Chris..(Why the hell im posing with my hand on my hip!?!?! I dont know)!!LOL
Meeting these lovely people was just the best. Though we did become well equainted when we were all trapped in the lift when we got there with EDWIN (yes the real Edwin)!!...so funny

Then the workshop began!!! ARggghhhh
We were in a lovely quiet room at the side of the main shop and I couldnt of wished for a better group of amazing girlies.
My first workshop was in Sepia, so all we used was Walnut Stain and Black Soot Distress Inks.
 
One of them was Louise who I have been with on MDUC with for the last three years. To actually finally meet her was one of the highlights of my day,but I think she saw me at my worst!!!ha ha (nerves, squeaky voice, red eyes with no sleep)!!! ha ha ah...oh and the shaky hand!!!!
 
The rest were great and were so lovely with me. They were from the left
Marijke from Holland, Hana and Sarka from the Czech Republic, Louise and Annette from Sweden.

 and this is what they did!!! WOW.....AMAZING
 
In the afternoon the 2nd workshop began. Again the ladies were just as amazing. Two of them had even camped outside the whole night in their campervan in the Car Park!!! and their men too!! hee hee....just fabulous..(((wave to them too)) :-)
They were Susanne, Lisa, Jeanette, Lisa and Monica

and this is what they did :)
As Brucy says 'Didnt they do well'... Oh yes they certainly did :)
Thankyou to all of you ladies. You made my day extra special :)
 
Back soon with day 2
Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. Hej Debbie!

    WOW, It was so nice to meet you IRL and follow your workshops!!!
    I didn't notice you were so nerves, you are such a good teacher!!!
    Thanks again for your lovely workshops, I have learned so much from your techniques!!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all this photos, Debbie!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh it all looks amazing Debbie!! Thank you for sharing, I love looking at your photos:)
    Hugs, Camilla xx

    ReplyDelete