16 Oct 2012

Santa Lucia Tilda

 
Hiya Again
I hope you are all well and having a great week. The weather here today in the UK is Wild,Wet and Windy!!!
For todays card I have used a new stamp from Magnolia. She is another Lucia stamp Called Santa Lucia Tilda. She is adorable.
In Sweden on December 13th the festival of Santa Lucia begins. It is a  Scandinavian tradition  where the eldest daughter of the family dresses in a white gown with a red sash and seven candles in her hair. There is more about the story here,
I used an older St Lucia stamp on my Sunday workshop post HERE
 
I have also used a new stamp Magnolia 'Old Swedish Church' (Love this background)
painted with Di's
plus I got the chance to play with my new Tims Sizzix \die

Papers are Pion Design.
 
Unique Laser Die cuts from Monique and Angela (Thankyou so much and I need a trip to Holland now to buy some more)
 
Hope you like it xx
Big Hugs
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! ❤
    I saw this firstly on Instagram :) I thought it was just beautiful there and here in your gorgeous blog it looks even more fabby! ;)
    The little Lucia is so stunningly inked and she works fabby with that cute background stamp - amazing coloring - as always. Love the ribbon too!

    Biggest of hugs! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that great work girl love this one , it looks like its coming out of the card Love it love it !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply STUNNING! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie!

    Ohh WOWSIE, I also would like to have a workshop of this project from you!!!! :O))))
    Its GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie - this is just too stunning!!!
    Thankyou so much for your kind comments on my blog the other day, I can't tell you - it really made my day! You, Camilla & Claudia are my 3 absolute favourite designers at the moment, now I've had comments from all of you, I'm just over the moon!!!
    Keep on craftin' - you're such a huge inspiration.
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete