11 Oct 2012

My Weekend At Magnolia

Hiya
Well Im home after one of the most amazing weekends EVER!
It all was a dream come true for me.
Ive met the most wonderful peolple I could of dreamed to meet.
The picture above is when John had just collected us from the Airport.
We were all so excited, the first thing we wanted to do was take a picture of the most famous doorway.

I will tell you more when Ive come back down to earth, but my brain still isnt funtioning properly yet!!!LOL
It has all been a whirlwind.

 Here are a few pictures from the Magnolia store.

 Such beautiful things, I just wanted everything for my house.



I will be back soon with more pictures from my workshops and the amazing results the fabulous ladies achieved.
They helped my weekend be so special because I have never took a workshop before. I have never felt confident enough to and was so nervous. But these lovely ladies made it so special for me.
 
Bye for now
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the pics, soooo jealous. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the gorgeoous goodies. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store looks so beautiful and serene. Like your work Debbie!

    ReplyDelete