6 Oct 2012

Jingle Jangle Tilda

 Hiyaaaaa
I'm kind of excited while Im writing this post, as I am all packed up ready to fly off to Boras first thing in the morning:DDD
Now, as it has gone live, I will of finished my first day in the Magnolia store and Iam probably out with Camilla, Chris, Lillemor, Alberto, Monique and Angela as you read this. I'm sure there will be photos to follow.
Anyway back to the Challenge over at MDUC. This week we want to see 3 or more of your favourite colours. This was an easy one for me.
My favourites are Sepia, Cream, Pale Blue and White

 Ive painted Jingle Jangle in Sepia, my absolute fave, with Distress Inks Walnut Ink and Black Soot.
Ive used a new Sizzix die which I had to have ...and a few more kinda fell into my basket!!!tut tut!!
Before I go, have you seen the New 'Christmas Story Collection' OMGosh
 Get your purse ready and kick your hubby out of the room when you order!!as there's lots of new papers and dies too.
 
Sorry its a rush tonight,but I really cant concentrate!!!LOL
Back soon
Big hugs
 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I just love your coloring! Those jingle bells are fabulous and I love the ribbon and pearls!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... simply fantastic!!!! Your sepia colourng is amazing!I love it
    Hugs,
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Deb wow love this amazing card in vintage ,Love it !!

    Enjoy your stay in Boras and have a lot off fun with the other designers !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolut fantastic. Gorgeous coloring, what a beautiful card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete