3 Sep 2012

Transfering onto Canvas

Hello There
 
Today to share is a tag card I made for this months challenge at The Ribbon Girls.
 
For my tag Ive used a technique I did a step by step for in Magnolia Ink 'Follow Your Dreams' issue , where you transfer your image onto sticky back Canvas.
I first painted Tilda With Lovely Jam in Sepia and when transfered onto canvas leaves a lovely pinky soft tone. I Love it!
 Dies used are DooHickey Bon Voyage Flowers and Swirl
 
Dont forget my candy on my main BLOG  HERE
 
Bye for now and thankyou for visiting me
Hugs
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi!​​! did one great job, I love the tone that did it, a beautiful job, I fell in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful. Can't wait to get my copy of the MI in the mail.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that turned out well.....it looks great!
    Hugs Martine xx

    ReplyDelete