23 Sep 2012

Tilda With Cat

Hellooooo again
Its Challenge time again at MDUC.
Before I tell you about the challenge, I also want to tell you we have a new member to our MDUC family. My fellow DT Magnolia Member and friend-the gorgeous Camilla from Sweden. :D...Whoooo hooooo...Welcome sweetie. Go see her card its STUNNING!!!
Our challenge this week is White on White and only use colour on your image! Love this because  I just love to use white.
 
The stamp Ive used is Tilda With Cat from The Little Christams Collection 2012

Dies Ive used are Spellbinders and Sizzix Snowflakes
And just a reminder below
2 Weeks away now and how nervous am I???
Click on the pic for all the info
 
Bye for now
Love
 
 



3 comments:

  1. My god its stunning girl and wow how much detail have you put on it simply beautiful!!! I love everything about it and your colouring as always blows me away! No wonder you are nervous I would be too but your have such a wonderful talent and are such a lovely person Debbie it will be amazing!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi This is my favorite stamp at the moment !! She is so lovely with her Kitty ! I adore the snowflakes really is stunning ! So inspired ;0)

    ReplyDelete