26 Aug 2012

Tilda With Lamb

Hellooooo :D
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Mine has just begun and the wine is cracked open:D
 
There's a new challenge at MDUC and we want to see stitching on your card.
I love stitching and I know I don't do it enough on my cards. If my craftroom was big enough my sewing machine would be out all the time.
For my card Ive used Tilda with Cute lamb from the Little Christmas Collection 2012. Papers are all Magnolia.
Doo-Hickeys-Poinsettia and Tilda's tag
Holly -Tim Holtz Sizzix Strip
 
I do love this Tilda. She does remind me of my Mum!!  (I think its her hair)

Thats it from me for today.
Have a great weekend xx
Byeeee for now
Big Hugs


6 comments:

  1. OHHH Debbie its so beautiful, love the collors, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Debbie.Lovely as always.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice card...and love the little bells...
    Hugs Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to following your blog and I have to say how much I love your cards. They are so gorgeous and serene!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful .... and nothing more to say !!!

    ReplyDelete