15 Aug 2012

Tilda With Carrots

Hi Again :)
hope you are all having a fab week!
I think the British Summer has finally arrived over the last couple of weeks!!! The weather for me has been perfect.
Today to share is a card I made for one of my Challenge groups.
Ive painted with Distress INks using Tilda with Carrots from the Turning Leaves Collection 2012 and masked her with The Root Cellar Door from Sweet Rainbow Collection 2012.

I seem to be seeing lots of Red Admirals at the moment and saw loads in Scotland last week. So Ive added one to my card. They are so beautiful.
Other dies used are Sizzix Doily Die
Doo-Hickey Tag
and the rolled flowers from Hjerteboden

I hope you like it :D

Byeee for now
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous as always, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look how perfect these stamps work together!!!
    Love the colours and all details...
    Can you belive that we are going to met soon???
    It´s a dream come true Debbie and I can´t belive it´s happening....:)
    Have a nice day!
    HUGS Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb She is gorgeous that Tilda with Carrots not my favorit stamp but you make her so beautiful that I realy beginn to like her !!
    Gorgeous card girl as ever !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Debbie!!!

    this card is so adorable! i love your coloring and this stamps is so very sweet!
    the flowers are precius and everything si perfect!

    big Hug,
    Alby

    PS: can't wait to give youu a person hug! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie, love how you used the butterfly. I have them too, but was afraid to use some on a card.Do you love the new collection as much as i do? Really gorgeus...
    Hugs Martine xx

    ReplyDelete