20 Aug 2012

There Was A Mouse!!

 Where???!!

Ha Ha! Hiya all :D
I hope you are all well this wet Monday morning!
My Cat inspired me to use this stamp!! He brought me a little present home yesterday!!! Tut Tut...
Yes! a baby Shrew.. I really dont like him when he does that...but thats what they do I suppose!!!
Ive used Tilda With Peanut from the Turning Leaves Collection 2012
I'm finding it hard to craft at the moment with the kids still being off school!! I just find Im going round and round in circles tidying up after them!! But yesterday I escaped and painted this.
OOooo I see a naughty cat lurking around the corner!!!
I painted with Distress inks
Dies used are Sizzix Bird cage
Nestie-Floral Oval
Doo- Hickey Cat and Leaves

 

That's it for today
Im hoping to get more crafting done as my children are being taken out for the day by their AMAZING Grandparents xx
Thankyou soooo much for visiting me and your amazing comments xxx
Big HUGS




7 comments:

  1. watch out for the cat haha love your Tilda with mouse its a amazing card as always beautiful flowers !
    I hop your children enjoy the day with the grantparents !

    hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Debbie,
    Wow again, what an amazing card.
    You made my day, everytime you made a card, I am so happy, blablabla, sorry.. I like the little story in this card. Beautiful.
    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde & Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie, love your card! I even like the cat haha. I have 5 cats, but luckely i live in a appartment so they can,t get down to catch little mouses......
    Hugs Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it Debbie!
    this is amazing
    Hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning!
    I love all the dies, and gorgeous pink tones.
    Wonderful flowers and image.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Coloring.. And the way you decorate is Absolutely Stunning.. Gorgeous Work... That´s all I have to say... ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Debbie, you never fail to inspire me with the beauty of your colouring and cards, big, big sigh here :). I can hardly wait for October either, so excited!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete