1 Aug 2012

Scooter Tilda

Hi There :D
I hope you are all having a great week.
Im back again with a new card using more of the New Autumn stamps. Ive still loads to get through too. I wish there was more hours in the day believe me.
I have used Scooter Tilda from the Autumn Leaves Collection 2012
Papers are Maja Design Summer Basics 1933
The Shabby Flower is from Primrose Organza Trim.

I really tried not to 'over embellish' this card as then it hides the gorgeous paper. The two tags at the top show both sides.

Ive painted with DI's
Dies are Doo HickeysTilda's Tag and Tilda's Ticket
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals and Butterflies
Sizzix-Doily Die
Flowers I made

Byeeee for now

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    This is absolutely stunning! Love everything about this card.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie!

    godness you amke my blush! your card is amazing and your coloring is out of this world! love evrything about it!

    thanks for share!
    Alby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fantastic card you've made. Love everything about it and love, love the oval nesti. Absolut gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya sweetie! ❤
    My god! This is one very LUSH color scheme you got going on here - love, love, love it!
    Stunningly inked and me for one (and of course the rest of the world ;)) think you added just the right amount of bling and decorations - it looks awesome, hunni :)
    Great shape and I've fallen hard as a rock for the spellie you used behind the cute image!

    Big hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww, an amazing card Debbie, love it !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete