5 Aug 2012

Little Tilda

Hi There
Hope you are all having a great weekend wherever you all are.


Ive used' Little Tilda' from the New Little Christmas Collection 2012 and coloured her in Sepia. To do this I used Walnut Ink DI for the whole image.


Papers I have used are Pion Design from last Christmas.
Dies are Sizzix Vintage Tree
Doo Hickey Mistletoe Lace Border,Vintage Mistletoe,So Wrapped Lovely and Pointsettia.

Go and see the rest of the other DT's cards. They are gorgeous
Thankyou for looking.
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is stunning Debbie!! Gorgeous colouring with the inks!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfection Debbie so very beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    Stunning Little Tilda card. Beautiful coloring and all the vintage elements make this card stand out.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, and I love the "coloring"... well theres no colours, but I love it anyway :)
    Tove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative, a win, win, card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie you keep chocking me...soooo cute!!!
    Smiling all over my face :).
    Have a nice week my dear.
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice as always, nice colors and I love the feeling of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, I really love this one!!! What a great job you did on colouring, wauw!!!! It's absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING COLORING...!!! and I love the Design of the card... Stunning Work and so many Details to look at! :o)

    ReplyDelete