12 Aug 2012

Jar of Hearts

Hi There :D
I hope you are all ok and still enjoying the Olympics. We've been away on holiday all week ,but still managed to watch bits here and there. My son is hooked and I was so jealous of my brother managing to get tickets and see Jessica Ennis win gold!!Amazing! :D
Its also a new Challenge over at MDUC and we want to see a Card and a Tag. We have also been sponsered by Stamping Tilda ,so there's a voucher up for grabs.

Once again Ive been inspired by one of my sons favourite songs 'Jar Of Hearts'!!LOL...Must admit, its one of mine too! Tilda is 'Tilda With Lovely Jam' from the TurningLeaves Collection 2012, painted with DI's 

I also added mini Tags for the challenge.

Butterflies are Spellbinders and sizzix On The Edge Butterflight,
Doo-Hickey Heart Tag
Flowers are Kort & Godt from Hjerteboden


Thankyou so much for visiting my blog
Bye for now
hugs


7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Beautiful!! Love your coloring!!Amazing colors and Gorgeous Decorations!! FAB card. Those small ticets,,.. -are those TH die?? Beautiful!! And i love them!! Gotta have!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image, never seen it before.
    I too like that song, so its the perfect image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I look at your blog, I get always that wow feeling, your cards are so amazing beautiful, it's really a great inspiration for me, sometimes I try to dublicate a card, but that isn't easy.
    Thank you, and please don't stop making cards hahahaha

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde & Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful !!!!! as always !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too me too I love that song. So beautiful the whole cd is beautiful. Your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card!!!! may I ask where you buy your very thin string you use for your tree, banners etc.. I cannot seem to find.. thank you!

    ReplyDelete