2 Jul 2012

Tilda With Duckling


Morning ! :D
Im back already!
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.
The weather is still wet here in the UK today and forcast for the whole week.!So hopefully I will get some playtime this week :D

Yes my Autumn Members kit arrived from Sweden and WOW! Everyone is gorgeous. I hope yours has come too, because your in for a real treat and guess what I will be doing this week!!:D

I immediately chose Tilda with Duck(or Goose). My Mum and Dad live at the side of the Leeds/Liverpool Canal and my mum just loves Ducks and Swans. It's lovely to see them nesting in their garden.


Ive painted Tilda with Distress Inks and Distress Pens on Watercolour Paper.

I also used Sizzix On the Edge-Butterflies
Maganolia Stamp- gate
Doo-Hickey-Petals
flowers-WOC
Paper-Maja

Challenge Im entering into
Thankyou so much for visiting me
Big Hugs





8 comments:

  1. I'am really fan of your cards!!
    I become a folowwer directly!
    Your colors and designs are perfect. I'am stamping mognolia also for a week. I'll hope you visite my blog too because i need a little bit of tips and trucs!!!

    I 'll hope you still making beautiful things so i can visit your blog very often!!

    Hugs Sharon from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby,

    Your card is a dream, so beautifull. I look again and again. The new stamps are also so sweet, but I don't have them yet. I hope I get them soon.
    With love from Holland, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card,
    i cant wait to get hold of my autumn kit!!! It looks great, i love this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Debbie! I love all your extra embellishments! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! THis is beautiful! Can't wait to see the whole kit! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Debbie , I love this new Tilda stamp. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your tag is absolutely stunning Debbie. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete