1 Jul 2012

Srawberries and Cream


Good Morning
Hope all is good wherever you are :D
Today to share is a card I made for a new challenge at MDUC .
I made some strawberries similar to what I made in the Chocolate issue 2011 Magnolia Ink. I will be coming back with a tutorial for these next week. The plan was to do them yesterday, but something arrived from Sweden today which I had to play with ;)
(all you club memebers will know what im talking about!) hee hee


Stamps used are all Magnolia all Painted with Distress INks
Strawberry Yummy Tilda
Welcome to a Lovely Home
Doo-Hickeys-Strawberry Tag and Rose Petals
Papers Maja Design


Will be back soon with another card.
Bye for now
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love your coloring and all your embellies, your 3d strawberries are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Debbie, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Deb love the gorgeous strawberry`s you make on this card its a gorgeous card again again again its a pleasure to look at your beautiful card !!!


    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Debbie,
    I really love your cards, you have such a beautiful style of cardmaking.. I always get a lot of inpiration from your cards, thank you very much.

    Hugs,
    Hilde & Petra

    ReplyDelete