12 Jul 2012

Sewing Room

Hiya
Hope you are well this Thursday morning.
For once we are dry!! But I wont hold mybreath for long!!!

Today to share is a 'Tailor Tilda' from the New Autumn Leaves Collecction 2012.
My new ones and papers arrived yesterday, so I cant wait to play with those soon:D
Ive painted her with Distress Ink Shaded Lilac.


A perfect time too to use my Tim Holtz Die Sewing Room. Ive also dyed the Rose trim with the same colour.
Other Dies used are Tim's Doliy Die and Tag
Magnolia Doo-Hickey Leaves 

Thankyou for looking
Big Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Debbie, such beautiful colourd. The colour purple is my favorit.
    Lovely details.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING Debbie!!
    I love your style
    Hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie you have done it again! Absolutely gorgeous! I love all that lovely lace! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    Such a stunning card as usual. Love your coloring and all the details and embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Debbie, I have this Tilda and can't wait to make my card, I know it won't be this good but I'm excited all the same. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debbie its so sweet, love the colour purple, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Debbie! <3

    Hugs Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie
    I love coming over to your blog and having a looking at what you have come up with!!
    Naomi xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love this purple it looks so precious with this lovely image and love the die you have used with it just superb! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete